Monday, March 30, 2009

Comic Relief!

I'm so proud of our youth! They rocked the church house today! I don't know if I'm still on a high from the church service this morning or what, but I totally have insomnia! Its almost 2 (fast time) in the morning, and I have to be up in just a couple of hours for work. So I decided I'm just not going to sleep. Mondays suck anyway, so I'll just be a little sleep deprived. Whilest entertaining myself in the wee hours of the morning (there's only so many infomercials I can watch), I came upon these videos. They are stinkin hilarious, so I thought everybody's Monday could use a little funny! Here ya go, enjoy!


Glad I'm not the only one who's technically challenged:



Mean but still hilarious!


These last two are from Tim Hawkins, nuf said!





Hope everyone has a wonderful week!

Karri

P.S. I had a few complaints about my last background and not being able to read the font. Hopefully, this one's better...let me know!

3 comments:

Deedra said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lisa @ The Preacher's Wife said...

I love you girl and hope you have an excellent day. Maybe you can nap in your office.

Wait, that will have to happen AFTER your bosses hire you three or four assistants. :)))

Leigh Anne said...

Great laugh!!