Just thought I'd share some randomness. Sometimes I find myself sweatin the small stuff, but this week God has blessed me with finding pleasure in some small things.
Here's a short list of things that I'm thankful for this week:
1. My niece Tiara told me I'm the best aunt in the world
2. Jenny Mann and Tiara volunteered to help keep the nursery during the church's viewing of "Fireproof"
3. 13 kids in the nursery Sunday night(for some reason I actually teared up watching all those little heads boppin down the church hallway, it just made my heart happy)
6. Good books
7. A husband who folded all the socks in the neglected sock basket (I hate folding socks)
8. A son who decided he can wipe himself after a #2
9. Myoplex protein shakes
10.Wow Wow Wubbzy
11.A boss that puts family before work
12.That cool mouthwash that makes plaque turn colors if you miss a spot (i don't have to fight Taegan to brush her teeth now)
I have many, many more things to be thankful for, but for today I'm takin notice of the trees while navigating the forest!
Psalms 30:12 That my heart may sing to you and not be silent. O LORD my God, I will
give you thanks forever.
P.S. I've lost 12 pounds so far since my Lap-Band two weeks ago!